We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Book Description Condition: Brand New. Printed in English.
Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Book Description Condition: New. This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. New Book.
Shipped from UK. Established seller since Seller Inventory CA Language: English. Brand new Book. Supported by international case studies and review questions, Events Management provides a current and up-to-date view of the industry in this field.
- Events as a Strategic Marketing Tool. CABI Tourism Texts by Dorothe Gerritsen!
- Cien valores para una vida plena (Spanish Edition)!
- The Entertainment Industry: An Introduction - كتب Google;
- Shop by category.
- The Love and Death of Caterina.
Seller Inventory AAJ New copy - Usually dispatched within 2 working days. Seller Inventory B Peter Robinson.
- Highyield topics for USMLE step 1?
- Como el río que fluye (Spanish Edition).
- Nasse Spiele - Meine Lust an Wassersport (German Edition).
- Find more by....
- The Lady Makes Three (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) (Siren Menage Amour).
This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:.
Other Popular Unbranded Products In Industry & Industrial Studies
Synopsis About this title Event management studies are fast growing in popularity, covering a diverse range of activities such as music and film festivals, concerts, sporting events and conferences. Buy New Learn more about this copy. About AbeBooks. Customers who bought this item also bought.
Dr Razaq Raj
Stock Image. New Quantity Available: 4. Majestic Books London, ,, United Kingdom.
Seller Rating:. Published by Cabi, UK New Paperback Quantity Available: New Quantity Available: 2.
- Birding Festivals, Sustainability, and Ecotourism: An Ambiguous Relationship.
- Events as a Strategic Marketing Tool. CABI Tourism Texts.
- True Stories of Censorship Battles in Americas Libraries.
Request e-Inspection Copy. Description Table of contents Review Editor Bio. Description Event management studies are fast growing in popularity, covering a diverse range of activities such as music and film festivals, concerts, sporting events and conferences. This textbook gives a broad and practical coverage of the major themes in events. Outlining both the historical developments and current state of the industry, whilst also taking into account wider political and cultural issues, the book covers the different elements of planning, project management, health and safety, funding, operations, human resources, marketing and logistics that are vital for successful management.
Event Management and Sustainability - كتب Google
Critical issues such as impacts, sustainability and legacy of events are also discussed. Supported by international case studies and review questions, Events Management provides a current and up-to-date view of the industry in this field.
Reviews Have you read this book, or used it for one of your courses? Related Books.